Saturday, May 30, 2009

Buckets of Fun

Pool is open! (A few years ago, that would've been "Bar is open!") Today, Owen and I went to the pool and it was an adventure as always. When I took my child I actually thought he would get IN the pool. No no, he decided to sit on the edge and dip his feet over the edge and proceed to say, "Mommy. Too cold!" Then, Owen had one of his many "genius moments" (there will be a lot of these posted:p). He took a toy bucket, filled it with water and dumped it over his head. Not once but repeatedly. The water was too cold for him to get in but not to dump over his noggin that holds that big ole' brain of his! Like I said...genius

Owen getting annoyed at me for taking pictures. This was his reaction...I may have said, "You wanna knuckle sandwich?" one too many times.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Adorable as always. That's sooo funny!! I'm teaching swim lessons to little ones right now, and it's so cold that after their turn they get out and lay on the pavement b/c it's hot & feels good. It's so cute... but totally had a similar situation today, this one little boy was in the water in a inflatable boat during the big kids practice, yet when it was his turn it was too cold & he ran away. Got to love the little ones, they're so cute you can't help but laugh. Miss you lots <3

    ReplyDelete