Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Rhino Butts? Oh my!




A couple weeks ago, Owen and I went to the Indianapolis Zoo. We have been to the zoo too many times to count but this particular trip was incredible. Owen turned into Cesar Millan! The animals were in awe of him. Everywhere he walked they would follow alongside the glass or fence. A penguin jumped in the water and swam over to Owen and floated against the glass just staring at O. Owen of course then put on a show of doing the Happy Feet dance for his audience of one. The walrus was giving Owen kisses through the glass and at the lion exhibit, Owen roared and the king of the jungle roared back. Not gonna lie...I almost pissed myself. My kid is the "Zoo Whisperer", y'all!




Ok, so let me explain. While standing(with a large group of people, mind you) at the White Rhino exhibit, Owen looked over to these two particular rhinos and yelled in the loudest voice ever, "Look Mommy! Rhino Butts!" Ah yes, proud mama right here. Oh but he doesn't stop there. He then needs to tell everyone we see that he saw not one, but TWO rhino butts. Oy vey, what am I going to do with this kid?! So....I thought the picture was necessary. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment