Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shopping Shenanigans

How a 2 yr old goes to the Gap for more shorts and SHOES. As told in pictures...




Owen sits at a table and colors while Mommy pays for his new clothes.


Dear Gap, thank you for this great idea of entertaining the kids while the Mama's shop!



"Mommy, I got my clothes. I need Starbucks now, please!" (Yes, he literally said this. I think he's seen Mommy in shopping action one too many times.)


Waiting on the girl @ Starbucks to finish making his beverage. He really does have the life, doesn't he?!



Chocolate Banana Vivanno Smoothie=yummy goodness



Nothing beats a cold smoothie on a hot day.


I asked Owen how his drink was and since his mouth was full this was his answer. Thumbs up!



On our way home, Owen was dancing and singing to "Billy Jo." (That would be Billy Joel)

I'm going to miss days like this when he's older...

2 comments: